'DREAM' 'DREAM'

Nice music

umm, ok. I like the music and the way it fit but a little to random. I like the ending!

:) -> X(

A Beautiful Life A Beautiful Life

Aww my vote hurt you...

I was not trying to hurt your score but I gave you a 4 because it lacked enough story. I like longer things but your effects were very cool and a neat Idea. But it could have been better. Sorry..

Pretty Fog,

fourchinnigan responds:

No worries. I'd rather everyone vote honestly.

I Am Christmas I Am Christmas

HEHEHEHEHE!

Not a lol moment but I am not for those but still very funny! Pretty good art. Of course if you spent more time on it would have been better in some parts like the party...

Roll Out!

Red Remover Red Remover

Beat it all!

I am really curious can you tell me the translation of the morse code and Russian?

Maybe in a PM?

Fun game I beat everything even in bonus mode. Was alittle sad that there was no reward for beating the bonus mode levels in bonus mode. Maybe just helping my ego is enough. :)

Flash Geometry Wars Flash Geometry Wars

Good Stuff!

Open Source? heh, that would be nice! Well cool game, could use some work with the whole lives area... I might just suck too much but, oh well. Like you said Geometry Wars 2 would be sexy!

AH! OH! Wow!,

LazerBeamz LazerBeamz

Very cool

I loved the theme and the cool bouncy lasers! I loved the effects of little gravity even though it is not like "real life" it was a great way to make it look like it was. Because in real life on little trust will push until you give it an equal push the opposite way. But who really cares... I would like to see the code for this game. ;)

Whoo Lasers!!

mongoid responds:

:-D

Glad you liked the game. I'd be happy to explain how some of the game's engine components are made. Just PM me.

SimMa T - Lost Love SimMa T - Lost Love

Nice.

I liked the ending. It was a little short but still nice for a melody that just popped into your head. Is this all electronic or real instruments?

Hummm, easy going,

SimMa-T responds:

Thanks "End User Studios" :D

FIrst off, yeah it's all electronic.. i use FL STUDIO 7.. but to record i don't have a keyboard.. so i USE my PC keyboard as a keyboard. I know it sounds complicated but it's like every letter and number on the keyboard turns into one different note.

Thanks for the review!

Mountainchild Mountainchild

Nice!

I love this sing so I give it an 8. I should put my recording of me playing this song on Tuba. It is sweet! this was sweet but there is more to the song than what was done here. So I gave an 8.

Nice mix,

Lavakotte responds:

Thank you for your 8 :D And I know there is a part that is played in mayor or something but I didn't put that mutch time in making this so you'll just have to try to live without it for now^^,

#Smile# #Smile#

Nice!

Easy Listening. That is the genre it should be in. Nice string work. Was It all electronic?

It made me smile too! Please make more great quality submits like this!