Red Remover Red Remover

Beat it all!

I am really curious can you tell me the translation of the morse code and Russian?

Maybe in a PM?

Fun game I beat everything even in bonus mode. Was alittle sad that there was no reward for beating the bonus mode levels in bonus mode. Maybe just helping my ego is enough. :)

Flash Geometry Wars Flash Geometry Wars

Good Stuff!

Open Source? heh, that would be nice! Well cool game, could use some work with the whole lives area... I might just suck too much but, oh well. Like you said Geometry Wars 2 would be sexy!

AH! OH! Wow!,

LazerBeamz LazerBeamz

Very cool

I loved the theme and the cool bouncy lasers! I loved the effects of little gravity even though it is not like "real life" it was a great way to make it look like it was. Because in real life on little trust will push until you give it an equal push the opposite way. But who really cares... I would like to see the code for this game. ;)

Whoo Lasers!!

mongoid responds:

:-D

Glad you liked the game. I'd be happy to explain how some of the game's engine components are made. Just PM me.

Bomb Chain Bomb Chain

Nice, BOOM!

I liked the game got alittle hard, I got stuck on lvl 24... I like your game. Make it open source! :)

KABOOM!!!

Phantom Mansion: Green Phantom Mansion: Green

It was cool.

It had some great graphics. Also some sweet puzzles but it lack reason to keep going..

Need a storyline,

The Nutcracker The Nutcracker

I loved the game!

I loved the game but it was very hard... I enjoyed the animation and all the graphics but it could have easily been made better by shorting the chapters. I figured they were as long as the are so the could be synced with a recording of the Nutcracker, right?

Good Game,

Squareman 3 Squareman 3

Sweet.

Nice game play! It still could use a patch for faster game play to make it more exciting. Whoo gtg need food..

Nice game make more that just get better!!

Catch It Catch It

O.K. Game

Needs more interactivity. I got repeditive and had little replay value. Consider Upgrading these in future games.

Ether Cannon Ether Cannon

Sweet Game!

Nice look and great music and the force feed back was great!!

Keep up the good work.

One thing though. It was a little hard for me.. I might just suck... lol

Musical Extravaganza Musical Extravaganza

Just alittle too hard for me.

A great game and voted accordingly but some of the moves are just impossible for my keyboard(Laptop keyboard..). The up and down at the same time was just too much to ask. But great graphics! and loved the music choice!

Phendrana responds:

lol I would not recommend this for a laptop. I'm glad you still enjoyed it though.